Saturday, October 23, 2010

To the Village I Go!


I am off to the villages for training!  Today Group 83 splits into four groups, each headed to a different village to their own host family.  I am going to Fusi, which is located on the south part of the island and will be staying with Esa Bell and Caroline Bell.  We will be in the village for seven weeks, so I will be without the internet!!!  On Fridays all of the groups meet up in Apia for group training, which will be something to look forward to.

Sorry for such a short post, my mind is a little preoccupied with trying to figure out how I’m going to communicate with my host family, adjust to living with 10 people, and the Samoan diet.  On the flip side, I’m really excited to experience a new and different part of Samoa, start learning the language, and new running routes!

Hope all is well back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment