Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 1

After too many tears, I waited to the last minute to board my plane to LAX.  I had such a great last few days at home with the family and the Ginge, that I really wanted to freeze time. 

My last few days at home were spent going to dinner with a really great group of girlfriends, heading up to Estes to listen to the Elks bugle, and carving Halloween pumpkins. 







I'm about to start staging; a day filled with icebreakers, info, and paperwork.   Then at 6pm we will head to LAX to catch an 11pm flight.  I definetly did not get enough sleep required for such a busy day!  Miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. I love your hair. Do they have barbers in Samoa? If not you're either going to have to cut your own hair or wait until you get back. You'll look like Rapunzel if it's the latter.

    ReplyDelete